Saturday, September 5, 2009
9.5
Got a sketchbook yesterday. totally came up. about to buy a tiny one for 6.59. On the way to the checkout, saw an 8x11 one for 5 bucks. took that shit. practicing my mickeys. Im going to make my paintings in art mickey/disney based. The other day my mind was flowing with ideas. I wish i had some tempera paints so I could just make em on my own. Nothing to stop me. Im starting to see and respect art more than I have. My parents told me I was going to be an artist. since day 1 of kindergarten ive been drawing for fun. I wonder if I could really get serious about this, but Im not too sure. Im interested in a career in graphic design. It all depends on how bad I want it. But Im not gonna worry about anything til Im done with school. No girls, No jobs, just School and fucking around. Im ready for whatever is going to happen this year. Dissizit '09 til infinity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment